Japanese Ring Puzzle
Please read Covid-19’s updates
It seems to be impossible and daunting at first, but you will soon discover the beauty of the solution. The puzzle is meticulously handcrafted from rubber wood and packaged in different protective layers before getting shipped to you. Are you ready to take this challenge?
- CHALLENGE: You have to find a way to move the ring from the red bead to the green one and vice versa.
- A wonderful wooden puzzle gift that receivers will actually love and cannot stop talking about.
- The brain teaser does not have any sharp edges to keep you and your children safe.
- Set of 1: $39.99
- Set of 2: $59.99
- Set of 3: $74.99
$39.99 – $74.99
Japanese Ring Puzzle
There is an 73 years old man who spent one seventh of his life for the Japanese ring puzzle.
Undoubtedly, a 10-year journey of a curious Japanese man to find the answer to his wooden puzzle cannot end more happily without the aids from awesome people and … animals.
Besides, this video also helps you to solve the puzzle (spoiler alert!); hence, please proceed with caution.
How to play it?
The rule is very simple: You need to move the metal ring from one bead to another bead without tearing the puzzle into pieces.
You’ll even find the name of the craftsman who brought your puzzle to life, included on a removable sticker under the toy. We like to keep it personal that way!
Undoubtedly, the Japanese Ring Puzzle is such a:
- Wonderful conversation starter
- Great stress reliever
- Good exercise for your brain and determination
- And it is super fun too. You can give it to friends and silently enjoy their struggles
Are you up for the challenge? Can you beat the puzzle within a shorter span of time?
Testimonials from our satisfied customers:
- “I have just received your Japanese ring puzzle and it is purrrrrfect! I am very happy with the product.” – Baton S. (United States)
- “Wow, free and fast shipping to Australia! The product looks sturdy and very well crafted. I and my son are hopelessly trying to solve it!” – Cameron M. (Australia)
- “I am soooooooo happy with your service and product! Thank you to infinity.” – Lina B. (an awesome Swedish woman in United Arab Emirates)
- And a lot of loves and appreciations from Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Maldives, Russia, Qatar ….
At Pikku Tatti, we offer new and original Japanese Ring Puzzle with free global shipping.
We meticulously bubble wrap and pack it inside a cardboard box to minimize any damage possibilities before shipping to your door steps.
Grab your wooden ring puzzle today and start your own journey!
Set of 1, Set of 2, Set of 3